Love these. I was first introduced to chocolate zucchini bread at a ward recipe exchange and now I make them as muffins.... Yum!
Chocolate = Love
Zucchini = Feeling Healthy = Love
Muffins = Bite Size Goodness = Love
Need I say more?
Chocolate Zucchini Muffins
2oz unsweetened chocolate
1 cup sugar
1 cup brown sugar
2 cups flour
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp cinnamon
2 cups shredded zucchini
3 eggs
1 tsp vanilla
1 cup oil
1 cup chocolate chips
Melt unsweetened chocolate. Mix all ingredients except sugars. Add sugar to melted chocolate and combine with other ingredients. Line or grease muffin tins and fill each 2/3 full. Bake for 30 minutes in a 325 oven. Makes 24.
Tips:
- Substitute 2oz of unsweetened chocolate with 3tbs of butter, melted, and 6tbs of cocoa powder
- Line baking tins with squares of parchment paper if your out of muffin cups
- Can make as 2 bread loaves baked for 45-50 minutes in a 325 oven
Enjoy!
Btw, I tell myself its healthy since it has zucchini, but after eating a couple muffins I have to remind myself that its really not....
No comments:
Post a Comment