Our first doctors appointment was when I was 11 1/2 weeks pregnant and it was wonderful! I loved getting to see the ultra-sound of our baby! It was seriously the most amazing experience of my life and I still just can't believe that a little human is growing inside me! Seeing this little 3.6cm baby wiggle and stretch was just incredible! And seeing the little heart going pitter-patter was amazing too! Unfortunately, the ultra-sound machine didn't take that great of pictures, and posting a picture of a picture makes it even more blurry, but you can still make some things out. On the right is the baby's head and to the left of that you can see the baby's tummy, arms/hands, and legs/feet! Our next doctors appointment is in just over a week and we cannot wait to see our baby again! I worry so much about whether or not our baby will still be healthy, but something I have definitely already learned in this pregnancy is that I cannot let fear in and I have to always just trust in the Lord no matter what happens. God has given me the strength I need every time I have needed it and I have to believe He will continue to be there for me and our growing family. It's amazing how much we already love this little baby that is still so small that we have only seen once. I can't imagine the love a parent must feel when they actually hold their baby for the first time, I really look forward to that.


You will be a wonderful mother. And yes, the love will continue to grow and grow and grow exponentially. Love you!
ReplyDeleteLove it! I've been waiting for these pictures. I'm so excited to be working with you this semester and being able to watch you experience pregnancy. See you tomorrow!
ReplyDeleteThat is so exciting! Those early ultrasound pictures are always a little interesting, but special. We took our kids to our ultrasound at 22 weeks, Eli was a little weirded out, I think! Our kids are excited to see their new cousin...especially, Abby she just found out!
ReplyDelete