... and the answer to 1+1 should be an easy elementary problem right?!?! Well it turns out that sometimes in real life, the answer isn't what you would think!
haha oh Jenepher you would do it this way! I love it, I don't think it is cheesy. What a fabulous way to finally make the announcement when you wanted to... if you get what I mean ;)! lol
woo hooo!!! you should been finding out soon if it's a boy or a girl right??? I can't wait to hear!!!
ReplyDeletehaha oh Jenepher you would do it this way! I love it, I don't think it is cheesy. What a fabulous way to finally make the announcement when you wanted to... if you get what I mean ;)! lol
ReplyDeleteIt's a boy isn't it? that's what the color green implies right? i suppose I shouldn't say that considering Chloe's room has green bedding :)
ReplyDelete