Thursday, June 21, 2012

Memorial Day Weekend

This  Memorial Day weekend I hitched a ride home to the Tri-Cities and got to spend some fun time with part of my family and one of my best friends Amanda. Philip had too much work and school to do to come with so he just stayed home..... I was lonely without him, but still had a good time!
The date of my birth happens to be a very lucky one because it always falls around Memorial day..... so it means that Memorial day is birthday celebration time! The sad part was that Drew, Cody, and Baylee were gone all weekend, so I didn't get to see them =(

22 years old!!!!

 We went on a boat ride.... and it was a little chilly and the only jacket in the car was Cody's... so I wore it!

 Amanda and I got pedicures.... always nice! This was my once a year pedicure!

 My brother and I

 My cousins Myah and Max!

 My daddy and I!

 Opal, me, and dad!

 Opal and me

 Brother, me, dad

Aunt Kylee, Uncle Vincent, Grandma Sandy

Pictures of me and Amanda!!!



Amanda is one of the friends that I have had the longest. She and I have been friends since 7th grade.... so for at least 10 years now! She is one of the few really good friends I have who I still stay in good contact with who knew my mom... which brings me to the next picture....

It was Memorial day weekend, so of course my dad, brother, and I visited my mom's graveside. Kylee and Vincent were kind enough to let us come by their yard and take our pick of their roses to bring.

No comments:

Post a Comment