Friday, June 22, 2012

Father's Day Surprise!

Philip is doing a sort of internship with our brother-in-law Rob up in Seattle this summer. We are living in Rob and Susan's (Philip's sister) basement (which is super nice) while Philip works for them and I do the occasional babysitting. Well, we drove up from Utah to the Tri-Cities on Father's Day with a plan to continue up to Seattle on Monday afternoon. Well, the best part is that I didn't tell my dad that we were driving up on Sunday, so I was able to surprise my dad for Father's Day! It was great! When we got there at about 5:30 and surprised my dad he said, "I was wondering why you hadn't called me yet." Lol. He was surprised, and it was great =)

My dad, Gene, and me like 15 years ago (at least)

My dad and I on Father's day 2012 (I look terrible, but give me a break, I slept 4 hours the night before and had just driven 10 hours, well half of 10 hours......) 

No comments:

Post a Comment