Sunday, September 11, 2011

Sunny Seattle and Other WA Fun

Okay, so I'll admit, the weather forcast wasn't sunny when we were in Seattle, what made it sunny was the fun family we were visiting while we were there! Now, a lot of you are probably wondering.... when in the heck were you in Seattle...... Well, this is when you find out how far behind I am on blogging...... This post is both 8 months and 3 months overdue. We had short visits with Philip's sister Susan's family both before we left for Russia, and right after we returned. This family is a whole lot of fun, and we really enjoyed our time with them. Susan is super nice, and has cooked the only fish I have actually enjoyed eating, so basically she is a master chef in my eyes and is really cool. Rob (her husband) is Rob. His sense of humor is great, if you understand it that is, and luckily we do, or at least I think we do..... Susan and Rob have 4 kids, Dakota (our 2nd oldest nephew who is the bomb), Seth (who is hilarious), Devony (she IS a princess), and Jet (I'm so jealous of this little boy's hair!). We love their family so much, and are so grateful that they let us visit, and that Susan was willing to both take us to the airport, and to pick us up.
Here are some pictures of the fun we had with them:

We visited Mukilteo beach, this was a cute little light house there.

My most handsome husband

My most handsome husband again         

Philip, his sister Susan, and little Jet
(Yes, Philip and Susan look incredibly alike, their eyes are seriously identical!) 

I really like to put up pictures of Philip!  

Playing with the funny mirrors at the Pacific Science Center 

Miss Devony in the butterfly room 

In the butterfly room at the Pacific Science Center  

Philip and the space needle

Snoqualmie Falls



Unfortunately both our visit before and after Russia were really short. We are hoping that sometime we will be able to visit them for a few more days and continue to build great relationships with them. Goodbye Seattle!

Before we returned to Provo, we stayed with my family for a week. They are always lots of fun and we had a good/super busy time. Here are a few pictures:

 Philip, me, and Baylee with Great Grandma Opal



 Sister fun!

 Opal, my dad, Drew, Cody, Baylee, Grandma Sandy, Great Grandma Opal, Vincent & Kylie & Myah  Max threw us a welcome home party. It was awesome! 

 She's crazy fun

 Being goofy in the amazing Aladdin pants I bought for us in Russia 
We stuffed them with pillows, quite amusing 






I love getting to visit my family and I wish I could visit them more often! Don't worry, next time I will be sure to get more pictures of everyone else involved too! 

1 comment:

  1. Yay for a blog post:) Better see more of these in the near future! ha

    ReplyDelete