Friday, April 26, 2013

Graduation

I finally graduated from BYU!!!!! I seriously loved my time here and BYU, and I just love BYU. It was really special for me to go to the same University that my mom attended,  I even graduated from the same college as her! I graduated with a B.S. in Mathematics Education from the college of Physical and Mathematical Sciences. I also got minors in geography teaching and home & family life. Philip also walked at the April graduation, but he does not actually finish with classes until the end of June. He decided to walk with me in my college's convocation ceremony since the college he is actually from (Life Sciences) is the largest one on campus, by far. That convocation would have been unbearably long.... Philip is graduating with a B.S. in Landscape Management in the college of Life Sciences and a minor in management from the Marriott School of Business. We can't believe that we really are nearly done with BYU! This has been our home (besides some time in Russia) for the entire time we have been married. And it will be strange to move away with no plans of coming back.... 7 more weeks till we move!
What's next you ask? At the end of June we are moving to College Station, TX where Philip will be pursuing a Masters in Landscape Architecture at Texas A&M University. We will be in College Station for 3 years. We are extremely excited for this next phase of our lives! It will be sad to live so much further from my family in WA, but we will live within 3 hours drive of 4 of Philip's siblings, and Philip's parents, and we are excited for that! We also know that this is where God wants us to go, and so we will go!



My dad, Opal, Cody, and Baylee came!

Mom & Dad Roberts came!

Mathematics Education Department
Emily on my left and Melissa on my right, wouldn't have survived the program without them!
Love Melissa! She saved me from death by math classes!
Emily & I student taught together = memories for life!

Spent so many hours of my life in that building...............

Yay for Cosmo!








No comments:

Post a Comment